Knox County, Tennessee

Update by user Feb 13, 2016

No, I had him come and get the last one but did't get any of my money back. He has that pile of junk on the front row for sale

Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2016

Want to talk about a fool?I thought John Bailey at Sonny's used cars would help because I still didn't have a car.

I threatened him with a law suit and that's when I got a phone call. Course he would help for more money. So now the Talley stands at 700.00 that he is going to pay back or I will see him in court.

He let me have a 98Lincoln Town car that the inside of the door was taped, wires hanging down every where and no working windows.Battery is bad in it so it didn't start yesterday so I called his sister, and John several times and no one called me back or came.

Reviewer is in happy mood. somewhere in TN stated that there is a room for improvement of his stinking rotten attitude and him in particular and the way he does business. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "i am going to sue john baileys butt off" of 1998 lincoln town. Sonnys Auto Sales Of Knoxville needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 1998 lincoln town in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sonnys Auto Sales Of Knoxville.

Had an Experience with Sonnys Auto Sales Of Knoxville?

Comments

somewhere in TN
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1122473

This won't be resolved until I get some of my money back.John Bailey is the biggest liar of all times.

I sent him a email just asking for some of my money back and he refused. Threatened me with a restraining order that is how *** he is.

He has to get an attorney and I have had to threaten him.Any Judge in Knoxville, TN would laugh their *** off at this *** man.